Autoexpedition The Great Silk Route is a historical and geographical, scientific, educational expedition associated with the study of the mysteries of the ancient caravan route that connected Asia and Europe, cultural, commercial and scientific relations of Civilizations of Central Asia and Europe. The goal is to pass both basic variants of the Silk Road (North and South) in a single circular route.
The route is "bound" to the UNESCO monuments included in the World Heritage List on the path of the expedition. Analysis and description of the status of World Heritage sites should be done during the expedition.
Another goal is the verification of the technical implementation of large international automobile travel.
Around 5-10 cars (15-30 people). On average - three people per car. People from other countries are welcome to participate in the expedition. You can participate with your own car or be a part of the others car crew - depends on the number of cars and participants. It is possible to participate in only one or a few of stages.
If you want to take part in the expedition - email us email@example.com
Self-supporting event held by the forces and means of its participants. Level of the cost of participation in the expedition is determined by the following components:
expedition expenses (non-refundable arrangement fee)
Money at borders (entry and exit), tolls, fuel,...
Food, lodging, museums and attractions
Individual costs depend on the exact timing and stages of participation in the expedition
Medical insurance (for a period of real participation in the expedition)
Possible sponsorship contributions from individuals and organizations that have close idea of the project, without any commitment, and changing the status of the general idea of the expedition.
The main organizer and ideologist of the expedition - Professor of autotravel Pavel Sadchikov. Pavel visited 118 countries and has organized many unique expeditions.
Unknown Russia - media partner of the expedition.
Partnership and sponsorship
The organizers of the expedition are open for cooperation with all who are interested in the implementation of this project.
The testing of products of your company, providing the necessary reports and ad placement and information on the Internet and the media.
We would gratefully accept any help with the organization and implementation of this project from individuals and organizations. All provisions of this application are discussed publicly and any reasonable offers are accepted immediately.
Route: Russia - Mongolia - China - Nepal - India - Pakistan - Iran - Azerbaijan - Georgia
Number of countries and monuments: 9 countries, 89 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Duration: 31 245 km, 67 days
The route will be divided into four stages:
Russia: Moscow, Russia - Mongolia, Ulan-Ude - Beijing, China
China: Beijing - Kathmandu
India: Kathmandu - Delhi - Tegher
4. Caucasus: Tehran - Moscow
Stage I - Rossi
7768 km, 16 one day, 18 UNESCO sites
- 1 - 08/15/14 - Start from the Novodevichy Convent (UNESCO). Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod - 420 km. UNESCO: Cathedrals of Vladimir, Golden Gate, Intercession on the Nerl (Bogoljubovo)
- 2 - 16/08/14 Nizhny Novgorod - Kazan - 394 km. UNESCO: Kazan Kremlin
3 - 08.17.14 Kazan - Ufa - 524 km
4 - 08/18/14 Ufa - Barrow - 701 km
5 - 19/08/14 Barrow - Omsk - 657 km
6 - 08/20/14 Omsk - Novosibirsk - 654 km
7 - 08/21/14 Novosibirsk - Gorno-Altaisk - 452 km
8 - 22/08/14 Gorno-Altaisk - Kosh-Agach - 455 km
9 - 23/08/14 Day stay at the Golden Mountains of Altai (UNESCO)
- 10 - 8/24/14 Kosh-Agach Bayantes - 681 km. Russia-Mongolia border.
UNESCO: Uvs Nuur Basin
11 - 8/25/14 Bayantes - Bulgan - 652 km
12 - 8/26/14 Bulgan - Ulan Bator through Kharkhorin - 690 km. UNESCO: Karakorum (ancient capital Mongolkoy Empire). UNESCO candidate: Bogd Khan Uul-(sacred mountain), near Ulan Bator
- 13 - 8/27/14 Ulaanbaatar - Zamyn Uud (kit: Eran Hohhot) - 674 km. UNESCO candidate: Gobi Desert. Border Mongolia - China
- 14 - 8/28/14 Zamyn Uud (kit: Eran Hohhot) - Datong - 463 km
UNESCO: Yungang Grottoes Cave, the Great Wall of China
- 15 - 08/09/14 Datong - Beijing - 351 km. UNESCO Imperial Palace "Forbidden City" Imperial Tombs of the Summer Palace and Garden (Beijing)
- 16 - 8/30/14 Beijing. (Day excursions, leisure, resupply and participants). UNESCO: Temple of Heaven, Peking Man Finds (Beijing)
- 17 - 8/31/14 Beijing. Reserve day.
Stage II - China
6918 km. 13 days 1. 12 to UNESCO
- 1 - 09/01/14 - Beijing - Xinzhou - 388 km. UNESCO: Mount Wutai
- 2 - 09/02/14 - Xinzhou - Pingyao - 363 km. UNESCO: Pingyao Ancient City
- 3 - 09/03/14 - Pingyao - Xian - 497 km. UNESCO: Terracotta Army
- 4 - 04.09.14 - Xi'an - Ankang - 583 km. UNESCO: Ancient buildings in the Wudang Mountains (Shiyan)
- 5 - 05/09/14 - Ankang - Huanglong - 754 km. UNESCO: Area Huanglong, Jiuzhaigou Valley
- 6 - 09/06/14 - Huanglong - Chengdu - 500 km. UNESCO: Qingcheng, Reservation Pandas
- 7 - 09/07/14 - Chengdu - Hanyuan - 475 km. UNESCO: Mount Emei and the Giant Buddha (Leshan)
- 8 - 08/09/14 - Hanyuan - Lijiang - 564 km. UNESCO Old Town of Lijiang
- 14 - 14/09/14 - Kathmandu. UNESCO Kathmandu Valley. Reserve day
Stage III - India
8800 km. 21 days. 21 to UNESCO
- 1 - 15/09/14 - Kathmandu - Bodh Gaya - 457 km. Border Nepal - India. UNESCO: Mahabodhi Temple.
2 - 16/09/14 - Bodh Gaya - Varanasi - 256 km. Varanasi - a city on the Ganges, where the dead are burned
3 - 17/09/14 - Varanasi - Delhi - 794 km. UNESCO: Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar
- 4 - 18/09/14 - Delhi (day excursions, leisure, resupply and members) UNESCO: Red Fort
5 - 19/09/14 - Delhi - Bharatpur - 266 km. UNESCO: Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri (Agra) Keoladeo National parks
6 - 20/09/14 - Bharatpur - Khajuraho - 440 km. UNESCO Monuments Khajuraho
- 7 - 21/09/14 - Khajuraho - Bhopal - 403 km. UNESCO: Buddhist monuments of Sanchi (Raisen District); Rock shelters in Bhimbetka
- 8 - 09/22/14 - Bhopal - Aurangabad - 597 km. UNESCO: Ajanta Caves (Jalgaon), Ellora Caves
- 9 - 09/23/14 - Aurangabad - Pattadakal - 526 km. UNESCO Monuments of Pattadakal
- 10 - 09/24/14 - Pattadakal - Palolem - 500 km. UNESCO: The ruins of Hampi, Goa Temples and Monasteries
- 11 - 09/25/14 - Palolem - Mumbai - 645 km. UNESCO: Chhatrapati Shivaji
- 12 - 09/26/14 - Mumbai - Panchmahal - 513 km. UNESCO Archaeological Park Champaner-Pavagadh
13 - 27/09/14 - Panchmahal - Jaipur - 643 km
14 - 28/09/14 - Jaipur - Lahore - 652 km. UNESCO: (Lahore) Lahore Fort, Shalimar Gardens
15 - 29/09/14 - Lahore - Loralai - 720 km
16 - 30/09/14 - Loralai - Nok-Kundi - 762 km
17 - 01/10/14 - Nok-Kundi - Bam - 592 km. UNESCO City of Bam and its Cultural Landscape
- 18 - 10/2/14 - Bam - Pasargadae - 757 km. UNESCO: Persepolis, Pasargadae, Persian gardens
![Autoexpedition The Great Silk Route - Persepolis] 
- 21 - 10/05/14 - Reserve day
Stage IV - Caucasus
6207 km. 15 days. 15 UNESCO sites
- 1 - 06/10/14 - Tehran - Damhan - Gonbad-e-Gabus - 505 km. UNESCO: Gonbad-e-Gabus
2 - 10/07/14 - Gonbad-e-Gabus - Tehran - 505 km
3 - 10/08/14 - Tehran - Soltanie - Takht-e Soleyman - 500 km. UNESCO Soltanie, Takht-e Soleyman
4 - 09.10.14 - Takht-e Soleyman - Urmia - Julfa - 536 km. UNESCO: The Monastery of Saint Stephanos
- 5 - 10/10/14 - Julfa - Tabriz - Ardabil - 352 km. UNESCO: Tabriz Bazaar, the Blue Mosque in Tabriz, the Mausoleum of Sheikh Safi al-Din
- 6 - 10/11/14 - Ardabil - Gorbustan - Baku - 446 km. Border Iran - Azerbaijan
UNESCO Gorbustan, Serf City Baku
UNESCO: Historical Monuments of Mtskheta**
- 9 - 14/10/14 - Mtskheta - Kutaisi - 210 km. UNESCO: Bagrat Temple and Gelati Monastery
- 10 - 15/10/14 - Kutaisi - Zugdidi - Vengeance - 231 km. UNESCO: Upper Svaneti
13 - 18/10/14 - Pyatigorsk - Rostov-on-Don - 504 km
14 - 19/10/14 - Rostov-on-Don - Moscow - 1100 km
15 - 20/10/14 - Reserve day
Travelers, adventurers and just wonderful people are welcome to participate. firstname.lastname@example.org